RENEGADE
STEPHEN NICHOLS ONLINE

Welcome Message:
Welcome to RENEGADE :: STEPHEN NICHOLS ONLINE

a website dedicated to American actor/writer/director/producer Stephen Nichols. Best known for his varied roles on daytime television, Stephen has just returned to his iconic role of Steven Earl "Patch" Johnson on the daytime soap opera DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Stephen also played the parts of uber-tychoon Tucker McCall on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, as The Dark Prince Stefan Cassadine on GENERAL HOSPITAL and Dr. Skylar Cates on the cancelled SANTA BARBARA. Stephen has also appeared in films and in episodic television such as CRASH, THE NANNY, EMPTY NEST, SECOND CHANCES, IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT, RENEGADE, WITCHBOARD, & THE PHOENIX. This is strictly a fan site and NOT Stephen's official site. This site has a strict no paparazzi policy and will not publish photos of Stephen during his private time.

Recent Images & Social Media:

..........................................................

Ex Libris

Official Nichols Twitter

Affiliates

Meta

Selected Gif

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the
Days of Our Lives.

Tag Cumulus

Linkback
To use, please right click then choose save picture as on a PC, or drag and drop or right-click (if you've got a two-button mouse) or Ctrl-click (hold down the "Ctrl" key and then click) on the image and then select "Save Image to Desktop" on a MAC. This site does not allow hotlinking.

FOR MORE SELECTIONS, CLICK [ HERE ]

Site Info/Disclaimer/Donate

STEPHEN NICHOLS ONLINE @ stephennichols.org is a website dedicated to the work of American actor Stephen Nichols. I am in no way affiliated with his person, his management, nor his family. All content, except otherwise noted, is copyrighted to their original owners and no infringement is intended and no rights implied. Content contained within are subject to fair use and used here either in whole or in part as a commentary on the work and career of Stephen Nichols.

As you can see, I really got busy this weekend with screencapping some of Stephen’s other work on soaps. I have a website dedicated to Tamara Braun and because of that, I have a lot of clips of Tamara’s six month stint on DAYS OF OUR LIVES as the sexy siren Ava Vitali, a role that won her the Daytime Emmy Award for Best Supporting Actress in 2008. But thanks to that, I have some of Stephen’s work during the time. I don’t have all of Stephen’s airtime during that time because I only recorded Tamara’s airdates. I did start to record all of Stephen’s work at that point due to a botched attempt at another website I was planning for Stephen, so I am sorry I don’t have all of his dates, but what I do have, will be included here. I have some feelers out in trying to obtain some of Stephen’s other work during his return from 2006-2009 and I’m hoping they pan out. However, until such time, please feel free to view the caps I do have. I’m planning on clipping up his episodes from the original recorded versions I have saved on an external harddrive and put them up at RENEGADE MEDIA. When I have them done I will post. At this time though, I know I’m going to piss off a whole host of Steve and Kayla fans with the inclusion of a lot of caps of Steve with Ava. All I can say is…live with it! I loved the chemistry between Tamara and Stephen and wished they’d been paired on GENERAL HOSPITAL when they were there as Stefan Cassadine and Carly Corinthos, however, the soap gods were kind to me and paired them on DAYS OF OUR LIVES as Ava and Steve. Due to the consternation of the Steve and Kayla fans and some behind-the-scenes machinations, that pairing was cut short and I was deprived of my couple. So I indulged myself on my Tamara site with copious cappies [ TAMARA OBSCURA DOOL SCREENCAP GALLERY ] of my couple. I plan to do the same here. As I said, if you’re a Steve and Kayla fan, as I know most are, I’m sorry. Tamara and Stephen were just too hot to ignore. And I still feel deprived, and this is my site afterall….mine, mine, mine. If it seems as if I’m being petulant, I am. I’ll be posting an interview with Stephen and Tamara soon. Stay tuned.

• [ 115 ] SCREENCAPS: 02/08/2008 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES
  • [ 224 ] SCREENCAPS: 02/11/2008 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES
  • [ 746 ] SCREENCAPS: 02/22/2008 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES
  • [ 883 ] SCREENCAPS: 02/25/2008 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES
  • [ 869 ] SCREENCAPS: 02/26/2008 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES
  • [ 396 ] SCREENCAPS: 02/27/2008 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES
  • [ 185 ] SCREENCAPS: 02/28/2008 – DAYS OF OUR LIVES
Be Sociable, Share!

8 Responses to “FEBRUARY 2008 DAYS OF OUR LIVES SCREENCAPS”

1. Rachel says:

I need to get her email but I know someone who has SN’s time on GH on DVD’s. I think it was like 2 or 3 DVD’s for $25 and she has the whole time I think.

• stephen nichols online says:

Rachel:

I would really appreciate any help you could give me. As is posted, I only have the one episode that aired back for ‘Brenda’ day. If you do get her email, you can either give her mine which is: nowordneeded@yahoo.ca or you can email me with her addy and I’ll contact her. But thanks ever so much for replying. I really appreciate it.

Dianne

• stephen nichols online says:

Rachel:

Thank you for the email and for Cindy’s name. I really appreciate that. I’m going to write to Cindy tonight and see what she has. Thanks again for the info and for posting. Take care.

Dianne

2. Rachel says:

Tamara was not on GH the same time as Stefan Cassadine. There was another Carly at the time.

And I am sure that DOOL didn’t let Steve and Kayla break up, they are long time super-couple. LOL it would be silly to bring them back and break them up. BUT SN has awesome chemistry with everyone and is so funny as Steve where he was so serious as Stefan.

• stephen nichols online says:

Yes, Tamara was. Stephen didn’t leave the first time until February of 2002. Tamara joined as Carly in May of 2001. Sarah Brown left in March 2001. Tamara had been on as Carly for about eight months during that time, Stephen as Stefan was still on. When Stephen returned in June 2003 when Tyler Christopher came back, Tamara had been playing Carly for about three years. At that point, Tamara and Carly were going through the Panic Room storyline with Ric (Rick Hearst). That’s why when Tamara came onto DOOL as Ava, Stephen was really looking forward to working with her since he was present when she took on the part of Carly. He had some really nice things to say about Tamara’s time on GH.

As for breaking up Steve and Kayla, I personally believe that had Ed Scott and Hogan Sheffer remained, I truly think they would have gone with a Steve and Ava pairing. That storyline shifted dramatically when Ed Scott was let go and Dena Higley took over a far different agenda took place. I really don’t think Scott/Sheffer would have made Ava take the blame for the plane crash that killed Papa Brady. Higley, however, decided to lay all the blame solely on Ava. But both Stephen and Mary Beth were eager to work with Tamara. I have a couple of articles where Mary Beth said she as eager to see what Tamara would bring to the Steve/Kayla dynamic.

3. Rachel says:

Tamara as Carly might have been a bit annoying for him but he did put up with boring Chloe and her ‘visions’ that Stefan used by withholding her meds.

• stephen nichols online says:

I disagree. I think that Tamara’s Carly, and not Sarah’s Carly, would have been perfect for him. Carly changed dramatically when Tamara took over. Gone was the childishness of Sarah’s version, and what Tamara brought was a sense of humility and grace to the part. Certainly her beginning wasn’t the greatest given the wedding dress scene where Sonny threw her out of the PH. But I really think they could have had a great pairing in Carly/Stefan. The ideal moment for Stefan to have seen her was when Carly came to the hospital to see Bobbie after Sonny had her thrown out.

And unlike a lot of people, I actually loved the character of Chloe played by Tava Smiley. I thought she and Stephen had chemistry. Ironically, the chemistry Stephen and Mary Beth had as Steve and Kayla, didn’t repeat itself with Stefan and Katherine Bell. I think that’s sort of where Stefan’s character took a left turn. Instead of making him still about the Cassadine/Spencer feud, they tried too hard to create lightening striking twice with Stephen and Mary Beth. Funny enough when they came back to DOOL in 2006, it was like they’d never left and that chemistry as Steve and Kayla was there instantly. But I really think that had GH stuck with the Cassadine/Spencer fued, having Stefan take a hold of Carly and bringing her up as his wife against Luke and Bobbie, that would have been something in terms of creating another supercouple. That would have given Carly (Tamara’s verison) the dignity she deserved and Stefan the one-up on both Luke and Laura, and Sonny and Jason. I would have loved to have seen Carly rub her new-found status in Sonny’s face. I’d have paid to have seen that one.