RENEGADE
STEPHEN NICHOLS ONLINE

Welcome Message:
Welcome to RENEGADE :: STEPHEN NICHOLS ONLINE

a website dedicated to American actor/writer/director/producer Stephen Nichols. Best known for his varied roles on daytime television, Stephen has just returned to his iconic role of Steven Earl "Patch" Johnson on the daytime soap opera DAYS OF OUR LIVES. Stephen also played the parts of uber-tychoon Tucker McCall on THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS, as The Dark Prince Stefan Cassadine on GENERAL HOSPITAL and Dr. Skylar Cates on the cancelled SANTA BARBARA. Stephen has also appeared in films and in episodic television such as CRASH, THE NANNY, EMPTY NEST, SECOND CHANCES, IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT, RENEGADE, WITCHBOARD, & THE PHOENIX. This is strictly a fan site and NOT Stephen's official site. This site has a strict no paparazzi policy and will not publish photos of Stephen during his private time.

Recent Images & Social Media:

..........................................................

Ex Libris

Official Nichols Twitter

Affiliates

Meta

Selected Gif

Like sands through the hourglass, so are the
Days of Our Lives.

Tag Cumulus

Linkback
To use, please right click then choose save picture as on a PC, or drag and drop or right-click (if you've got a two-button mouse) or Ctrl-click (hold down the "Ctrl" key and then click) on the image and then select "Save Image to Desktop" on a MAC. This site does not allow hotlinking.

FOR MORE SELECTIONS, CLICK [ HERE ]

Site Info/Disclaimer/Donate

STEPHEN NICHOLS ONLINE @ stephennichols.org is a website dedicated to the work of American actor Stephen Nichols. I am in no way affiliated with his person, his management, nor his family. All content, except otherwise noted, is copyrighted to their original owners and no infringement is intended and no rights implied. Content contained within are subject to fair use and used here either in whole or in part as a commentary on the work and career of Stephen Nichols.

Do you know how hard it is to work on screencaps, clips and uploading when you’re watching a Rush concert? Pretty dang hard, let me tell you. Bought the Rush in Rio DVD yesterday and I can’t get enough of it. Super cool. But through it all, I managed to get the work of the day done. So here you go. Um Geddy, what’s with the clothes dryers on stage? Do you use Bounce or Fleecy? I’ve got about three loads of laundry that need doing, wanna help? The dragon….super cool.

Wondering who the unseen person is Tucker is talking to on the phone? I have a guess. If anyone wants to know, post a comment and I’ll tell you what I think. Keep you guessing.

• [ 466 ] SCREENCAPS: 11/12/2010 – THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS
  • [ 001 ] MEDIA CLIP: 11/12/2010 – THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS

Be Sociable, Share!

8 Responses to “11/12/2010 – THE YOUNG & THE RESTLESS MEDIA”

1. Rachel says:

What do you think? And can you please tell me what is up with Cane? Does he think he can play Tucker?!? Haven’t had a chance to watch in what feels like forever, but Cane didn’t expect that man to show up today.

• stephen nichols online says:

My personal feeling is that, it’s been all over the soap waves that Tristan Rogers, formerly Robert Scorpio of GENERAL HOSPITAL is coming to Y&R. Given he’s Australian, it would figure he’d come into play in Cane’s story somehow. I think the guy Tucker has been talking to on the phone is Rogers’ character and somehow, he’ll be ‘onto’ Cane and Blake.

As for Blake as James Collier, I think he thinks he can play Tucker. Tucker’s shrewd and I don’t think anyone can get anything over The Tuckernator. Diane tried, but failed. And no, Cane didn’t expect for Blake to show up. Thing here is that Cane is trying to take the money Tucker is paying ‘Collier’ to use to pay off the cattle rustlers to get them off his back and away from Lily and the twins. That’s my bet.

Hey, welcome back Rachel. Missed you. And if you want to get caught up on Tucker’s story, you know where to go……

2. Rachel says:

LOL So Cane thought he could use excuse after excuse as to way Mr. Collier wasn’t showing himself in person? So Cane wrote the information for Tucker? I’ll bet anything if he let Tucker into the know he might get a surprise and get help from Tucker.

Hope that Tristan Rogers isnt’ after Cane too then he can skip my last suggestion.

Been thinking about you too!! I have a lot of Stefan Cassadine storyline on VHS and I’m willing to send them to u for the price of the postage, probably about $25 maybe less. There are 30 tapes or so. Pretty good quality, I got them for the price of shipping. Let me know. (It doesn’t have to be right away but if you want them in a couple weeks or something just email me.)

• stephen nichols online says:

Yep, yep. Cane wrote the report Tucker received in the email. The one thing we know about Tucker, he doesn’t like people who are liars or who keep things from him. I bet Cane’s deception doesn’t go over well.

I hope that Tristan’s character is the one person who can nip Cane’s deception in the bud. He’s lying to Lily, Neil and others. It’s not like he didn’t do that from the beginning. If Lily forgives him this one, she’s as dumb as a doornail and deserves him. I doubt Neil will let him get away with it.

WOW! Rachel. What an offer. That’s more than kind. Would you take Paypal? If so, it’ll have to wait until I get paid around the end of the month and am able to top up my Paypal account. I’ve had a lot to pay out lately with two domains I’ve had to renew, webhosting to renew and my media accounts to renew. So if you’d be willing to wait, I’d be happy to accept them.

3. Rachel says:

I actually don’t deal with paypal or anything like that. It would be person to person you could send a money order if you want but I’m sure we can work something out. Maybe you can treat yourself in time for Christmas!

• stephen nichols online says:

Rachel:

So sorry I haven’t answered your post. I’ve had a lot of work to do in the past week, plus family stuff and I’ve just not been able to get around to anything…even for myself. As for hte money order, I can’t do anything for at least a couple of weeks. If you’re willing to do that. Let me know.

4. Rachel says:

It’s never a problem to hang onto Stephen Nichols lol so when you are ready you just email me and let me know.

• stephen nichols online says:

Rachel:

LOL! That’s too funny. I’m wondering what Lisa Nichols would say about that? And I will let you know on the tapes. Do you know exactly how much it might be?

Dianne